To resolve this issue, please use the ssl installation checker at https://cryptoreport.websecurity.symantec.com/checker/
to check if the proper certificate chain is installed. If the complete chain is not installed, please contact the certificate authority to obtain the proper intermediate certificates.
Once the proper files are obtained, perform the following steps:
- Login in the admin console
- Navigate to Configuration > Certificates > Device Certificates
- At the top of the screen, click Intermediate CAs link
- From the Intermediate CA page, click Import CA Certificate
- Click Browse and navigate to the Intermediate certificate file saved
- Click Import Certificate
If there are multiple intermediate certificates, repeat steps 4 to 6 for each file.Note
: Pulse Secure does not recommend installing a self-signed certificate on a production device besides the initial configuration. If a self-signed certificate is used for testing, the self-signed certificate will need to be manually installed as a trusted root certificate on each endpoint.