To verify installation of the VeriSign / Symantec issued certificates, please use the ssl installation checker at https://cryptoreport.websecurity.symantec.com/checker/
. If the website states "Intermediate certificate missing"
, please refer to the steps below.
- Save the missing Intermediate CA file from the Symantec Installation Checker website.
- Go to Configuration > Certificates > Device Certificates
- At the top of the screen, click Intermediate CAs link.
- From the Intermediate CA page, click Import CA Certificate.
- Click Browse and navigate to the Intermediate certificate file saved from the Symantec website.
- Click Import Certificate.
Once completed, try making a secure connection again.