The Pulse Secure Desktop Client connection set for the role which is mapped to Collaboration REALM must have "Enable Pulse Collaboration integration on this connection" checked, and the URL option enabled. To correct the problem, remove the "https" from the URL as seen below under the Junos Pulse connection set.
To configure the Pulse Secure Desktop Client connection set correctly, complete these steps:
- Open Pulse Secure Desktop Client and connect to the Collaboration meeting
- User will be prompted for credentials:
- "Page cannot be displayed" error is seen.
- Remove the "https" from the URL as below under the Pulse Secure Desktop Client connection set
- Collaboration meeting will launch successfully.