- Download the Pulse secure Linux GUI from the Pulse Secure Licensing and Download Center.
- Open with Ubuntu Software Center
- Click on Install button.
- From a terminal window, install all the dependency package to run pulse client in GUI and following is the command to execute:
sudo /usr/local/pulse/PulseClient.sh install_dependency_packages
1. Starting with Pulse 5.3R3, Pulse Secure Linux client will now support 64-bit package - KB40571.
2. Dependency_packages are available in the below directory "PulseClient_86x_64x.sh"
sudo /usr/local/pulse/PulseClient_86x_64x.sh install_dependency_packages
- From application, launch the Pulse Secure icon.