Please verify the following virtual adapters are installed and operational.
- Juniper Network Virtual Adapter
- Juniper Network Virtual Adapter Manager
If the following adapters do not appear or have a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark, please reinstall the Pulse Secure Desktop client again.
- From the control panel, navigate to device manager.
- From the device manager menu, click on View > Show hidden devices.
- Ensure the following virtual adapters appear
- Juniper Networks Virtual Adapter
- Juniper Networks Virtual Adapter Manager
- When creating a VPN connection, the Juniper Network Adapter will become visible.
- After the VPN has been disconnected, the Juniper Network Adapter should turn to a dimmed state.
If the behavior differs and the KB below do not resolve the issue, please open a support case at https://my.pulsesecure.net
with the following data:
- Screenshot of device manager
- Copy of the Pulse logs (LogsAndDiagnostics.zip)