To resolve this issue the Juniper Network Service should be disabled on vEthernet switch or Network Bridge depending on how the virtual switches are created in Hyper-V manager.
Follow the steps below to disable the Juniper Network Service on any Hyper-V Virtual Ethernet Adapters:
- Open the Control Panel and select Network and Sharing Center then click Change Adapter Settings.
- Locate the Network Bridge with the description "Microsoft Network Adapter".
- Right click on the Network Bridge and select Properties.
- Uncheck the box next to Juniper Network Service to disable it.
- Verify that the Wifi adapter can detect and connect to a wireless network.