Pulse Desktop Client can be deployed via Intune as any other application. However, due to character size limit/support on Intune, deploying the preconfig file via Microsoft Intune on Windows and macOS is not qualified for PCS/ICS appliance.
As a workaround, Jam Command can be utilized to import the preconfig file.
Below are the steps to deploy Pulse Client via Microsoft Intune:
* Login – Intune using Intune credential.
* Verify the client device is enrolled successfully, in Intune Application.
* Login to https://endpoint.microsoft.com/
* Now upload the script file, in the shell script below the script file.
* In the script -> Mention the pulse package download URL
* Select shell script->Add -> Basic-> “Enter the file name”. Click Next
* Script settings -> Click to upload the script file. Click Next
* Assignments -> Add users and Add devices. Review and click Next.
* Client Installation will start in 15mins approx