The Pulse Connect Secure (PCS) Windows Terminal Services (WTS/RDP) functionality supports the following server platforms as remote desktop targets:
- Windows Server 2008 - 32 bit and 64 bit versions (When using PCS OS 6.2R1 and higher)
For Windows Server 2008:
- The RemoteApp feature in the seamless window mode is supported (if the RDP client on the local machine is at version 6.0 or higher).
- Seamless window mode will not work if the Single Sign on functionality is configured prior to 6.4R2
- If the version of the RDP client being run is lower than 6.0 or Single Sign On is configured, the remote app will be launched only in windowed mode
- Auto-populating published apps as bookmarks on PCS user bookmark page/homepage is not supported. If desired, each application can be created as a unique bookmark
- Terminal Services Session Directory Services is supported on Windows Server 2008 and Windows server 2003.