If possible, the PCS and Citrix servers should be removed from IE trusted sites; if this is not possible, the following filter needs to be installed to the PCS Appliance.To install the filter:
To enable the rewriting filters:
- Go to Users > Resource Policies > Web > Selective Rewriting
- Select Rewriting Filters (installed by default on 6.4 and later PCS OS; pre-6.4 PCS OS versions need a license available from GEC; refer KB10195 for more information).
If you do not see this option, enable it by clicking on the "customize." button on the far right of the web resource policies page; choose "rewriting filters" and refresh the page.
The filter to install is filter60350.pkg.encrypted (right-click to save)
- Enter the appropriate URL(s)
Note: You need a '*' at the end of the URL to ensure the policy applies and users are able to launch the Pulse Connect Secure Citrix Proxy application.
- When using Citrix WI 5.3 and later (only) the filter URL will need to be:
- When using Citrix WI versions prior to 5.3 (only) the filter URL will need to be:
*:*/*appembed.aspx?NFuse_Application=* (please note this is the default filter entry; it will need to be modified for the newer syntax in WI 5.3)
- When using mixed mode (WI versions 5.3 and WI versions prior to 5.3) please include BOTH resource URLs to allow the launch of the CTS client from either server
- Go to Resource Policies > Access > Web ACL.
- Select the "All Pages
- Click OK
For Storefront 2.4/2.5 where Applications are configured to launch via CTS,the filter to install is filter342198.pkg.encrypted
The default URL in the filter will be *:*/Citrix/POBWeb/scripts/Default.htm.script.min.js as below :
We will need to modify the filter URL accordingly based on the URL used in the customer environment,we can use http://www.httpwatch.com basic edition to get the exact URL by accessing the URL directly in LAN and taking a http watch .hwl log.
For example,we need to modify URLs in rewrite filter to *:*/Citrix/MyWeb/scripts/Default.htm.script.min.js or *:*/Citrix/MyWeb/scripts/*.js
For Storefront 3.0/3.1,where Applications are configured to launch via CTS,the filter to install is filter339085.pkg.encrypted
The default URL in the filter will be *:*/Citrix/PRMCStoreWeb/receiver/js/*.js as below :
We will need to modify the filter URL accordingly based on the URL used in the customer environment.
For example, we need to modify the URLs to *:*/Citrix/MyStoreWeb/receiver/js/*.js
Note : MyWeb and MyStoreWeb directories above are just examples, we need to input the directory name based on what is configured in the customer's environment.