The syntax for launching Pulse Secure client via the command line is:
pulselauncher.exe [-version|-help|-stop] [-url <url> -u <user> -p <password> -r <realm>] [-d <DSID> -url <url>] [-cert <client certificate> -url <url> -r <realm>] [-signout -url <url>] [-t timeout]
A simple example :
pulselauncher.exe -u john -p P@ssw0rd -url https://int-company.portal.com/usr -r userrealm
- -u john - User name.
- -p P@ssw0rd - Password.
- -url https://int-company.portal.com/usr - The sign-in page URL, to which the user needs to connect.
- -r userrealm - The realm, to which the user is mapped and should connect.
The following message is displayed, when the program is successfully launched:
pulselauncher return code: 0
- The Pulse Launcher program - pulselauncher.exe - is installed as part of the Pulse client installation.
- The Pulse Launcher program can be found under Program Files\Common Files\Juniper Networks\Integration.
- The Pulse launcher is available, beginning with Junos Pulse version 2.1R1.