Currently, the session cookie size limitation cannot be increased as the max cookie size will depend on the client's browser settings as well as the Pulse Connect Secure device.
- Reduce HC policy count by deleting unnecessary policies or summarizing duplicate policies using a wildcard.
- Use Pulse Secure Desktop Client.
In general, most browser vendors have a limitation of 4 Kb per cookie. For more information about browser cookie size limitation by vendor, refer to http://browsercookielimits.squawky.net/.
Logs to collect:
To help root cause the following issue, please gather the following logs:
- Enable debug logging (Maintenance > TroubleShooting > Monitoring > Debug Log) on the PCS device with the following event codes: TNCS,Auth,Welcome,HC (Level 20 / Size 50)
- After debug logging is enabled, please replicate the issue and take a system snapshot (Maintenance > TroubleShooting > System Snapshot) and ensure the checkbox for Include system config and Include debug log are enabled.
- Obtain the client side debug logs and system snapshot and attach this to the support case