Steel-Belted Radius is supported on three platforms; Windows, Linux and Solaris (Sparc).
Download the appropriate archive file from this article and extract to a temporary directory on your server:
Windows x86 and x64
- Stop the Steel-Belted Radius service via the 'services' control panel.
- Once stopped, copy the files located in the archive to "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Funk Software\" or "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Funk Software\" depending on the operating system version.
- Start the Steel-Belted Radius service and verify that the server starts by logging into the Web Admin.
- Stop the Steel-Belted Radius daemon by issuing the command : ./sbrd stop from within the /opt/JNPRsbr/radius directory.
- Use the
chmod command to change the permissions on the libraries to rwxr-xr-x. Issue the command :
chmod 755 *.so in the temporary directory.
- Once the daemon is stopped, copy the files in the temporary directory to
- Start the Steel-Belted Radius daemon by issuing the command :
./sbrd start from within the /opt/JNPRsbr/radius directory.
- Verify that the server has started by logging into the Web Admin.