This issue is resolved in the following versions:
- 8.0R13 and greater
- 8.1R3.2 and greater
- 8.2R1 and greater
If a root cause analysis or confirmation of this issue, please open a support case with the following logs:
- System snapshot with debug logging enabled with the event code of ifttls (after replicating the issue)
- PCS logs (event, user and admin access logs)
- Screenshot of all system status graphs
Please follow the steps below to gather the required logs:
- Please enable debug logging on the PCS device:
Go to Troubleshooting > Monitoring > Debug Logging
Set the max debug log size to 50
Set the debug log level to 50
Event Code: ifttls
- Allow the debug log run for one (1) minute, then disable debug logging.
- Go to Troubleshooting > System Snapshot and select the checkbox “Include Debug Log” (at the bottom of the page).
- Take a system snapshot.
- Download the system snapshot from the device and attach it to the case.
- Go to System > Overview and take screenshots of ALL dashboard graphs.
- Go to Log / Monitoring and click “Save All Logs”.