- Visit Customer Support Portal at https://my.pulsesecure.net/
2. Create an account. Use the same email address previously used to access the Juniper Systems. This will allow our systems to map you to all of your accounts you have previously mapped to.
3. The system will email you a link to the address provided. Verify your account with the instructions provided in the email.
4. Log in to my.pulsesecure.net with your login and password. 5. Get your product authorizations by selecting “Get Started”.
6. To associate your account please select the link below to view your existing accounts
7. Follow the instructions below and select “Use Code”.
8. You need to select EACH “Use Code”
button listed above that shows. You may need to scroll down the page to select all of your codes
. This is required to associate your login ID with all of your software and hardware assets
. Without this step, you may not get access to all of the resources that you may require.