For Pulse Workspace and Pulse One Customers:
Pulse WorkSpace and Pulse One do not require license generation. Please refer to KB40558 - How to install licenses on Pulse One or Workspace
for installation instructions.
For PSA-V (virtual appliances) and other cloud-based instances:
PSA-V and other cloud-based instance use Pulse Cloud Licensing Server (PCLS) to install and generate licenses. Please refer to KB44448 - How do I install or generate a licenses for PSA-V (virtual appliances) and other cloud-based instances (AWS and Azure)?
For all other customers:
1. Login to https://my.pulsesecure.net
|Note: For first time users with no account, click Sign Up Now! to set up an account. Once your account has been created, follow the steps in this document.|
2. On the Welcome page, enter your login ID and password
3. Click Login. You will be directed to the Pulse Secure Centers home page
4. Click on the bottom left Software Licensing and Download tile. A list of available licenses for download will be listed
5. Click on Pulse Connect Secure or Pulse Policy Secure Licenses. You will be directed to the Pulse License and Download Center main menu
All available current assets are displayed on the lower section of the page Alternatively, the list of assets may be filtered by the column content. The filter box on the bottom half of screen controls which assets are displayed. It filters all rows below for the value entered, such as CONSEC.
To generate the license for the desired asset, 1. Select combo button 2. Click Generate License to generate the license
3. Enter Serial Number and Machine ID
4. Click Generate License button
View Current License
To view the license for the desired asset,
1. Select combo button
2. Click View License to view the license