- Configure a realm with certificate authentication is required.
- Configured role should have Secure Application Manager with Windows version (WSAM) enabled.
- On the Microsoft Intune MDM server, login as an admin and navigate to Policy > Configuration Policies.
- Under iOS section, click to Add a New Policy
- Select VPN profile.
- The VPN profile should be created with the following settings:
- For the server IP or FQDN use the PCS host name.
- Ensure that the connection type is set to Pulse Secure.
- Use the Microsoft articles to configure a SCEP server which will issue the client certificates to iOS devices connecting to the MDM server.
- Once the SCEP server is configured, proceed with configuring the VPN profile.
- For the VPN Profile, check the option for Per App VPN.
- Save the profile.
This completes the steps for the VPN profile configuration.
- The next step is to add applications that require per app VPN and then wrap them with the VPN profile that is configured.
- After adding the applications, choose Apps from the main toolbar, then select the application that requires "per app VPN" access. Click Manage Deployment and select the desired VPN profile.
- Navigate to apps and select the app that needs per app feature, click manage deployment and select the configured VPN profile and save.