To resolve this issue, obtain the root certificate authority (CA) certificate used for the Pulse One device, then install the CA in the PCS/PPS Trusted Server CAs store.
- Login to the PCS or PPS admin console
- Navigate to System > Configuration > Certificate > Trusted Server CAs
- Click Import Trusted Server CAs
- Click Browse
- Browse to the certificate authority file
- Click Import Certificate
- Navigate to System > Configuration > Pulse One
- Click Save Changes to reattempt the registration again
: From a Web browser, browse to the Pulse One portal, then right click on the page and select the option to view the certificates for the site, which will show the certificates that need to be installed in the PCS/PPS trusted server CA certificate store.