Starting with Pulse Connect Secure 8.2R3, Windows Terminal Services bookmarks has been improved to support dual monitors.
- Dual monitor support will display on two screens on the source machine only. If dual monitor are configured on the target machine, only the primary screen will be display on two screens to the source machine.
- Dual monitors are not supported from target to source with WTS.
- In Windows, need to set the "Change the size of the text, apps, and other items" to same percentage level for all monitors including the host machine, under Display settings > Scale And Layout.
For this feature to work, the PCS administrator must enable this feature on the PCS device
- Login to PCS administrator console.
- Navigate to Users > Resource Profiles > Terminal Service Resource Profiles
- Click on the corresponding terminal service bookmark to edit.
- Click on the Bookmark tab
- Under Connect Devices, click the checkbox for Use Multiple Monitors
- Click Save Changes.
- Once this feature is enabled, end users will be able to use the multiple monitors connected to the client computer during the remote session.
Multiple monitors are supported by Microsoft Remote Desktop Protocol versions 8.1 and later