The Java Hobsoft applet can be configured with or without HTML code.
The configuration steps below provide an example of the configuration of the TS session without the HTML code along with the user experience:
- Go to Users > Resource Profiles > Terminal Services
- Click "New Profile" (and refer to the screenshot below for an example of the following configuration:)
- Add a name for the connection.
- In the "Host" field, specify the IP address or FQDN of the host.
- Select Enable Java support.
- Select the radio button to "Always use this Java applet".
These options will deliver the following default Applet to the end user: