Step 1: Power Supply Issues
- On the front panel, the power indicator should be GREEN.
- If the power indicator is not green, press the power button and confirm if power indicator turns green.
- If the power indicator does not turn green, attempt to plug the power cable in another working outlet.
- If the problem persists, contact Pulse Secure Support and request an RMA and provide details about the power indicator behavior and experiencing issues with the power supply.
Step 2: Network Interface issues
On the front panel, check the LED lights for the internal, external and management ports.
If all LED indicators are off, perform the following steps:
- Press the power button and confirm if the LED indicator turns on.
- Replace the Ethernet cable
- If the LED indicator do not turn on, contact Pulse Secure Support and request an RMA and provide details about the ethernet LED indicator behavior and experiencing issues with the ethernet ports.
Step 3: Hard Drive Issues
MAG4610 does not have a removable hard drive.
- On the front panel, check if the Activity indicator (below the Power indicator) is flashing. If the Activity indicator is not flashing, move to Step 4.
Step 4: Software image related issues
The administrator should access via the serial console and confirm the following checklist:
- Is there any output from the serial console?
- Send a CTRL+BREAK sequence and confirm if any response is received.
- Reboot the device. Confirm BIOS screen appears and confirm if any output is provided.
- If a message appears to reboot the device, enter ‘d’. This should provide a dump diagnostic. Obtain output and escalate the case to the next level.
If no output is provided, please open a case with Pulse Secure Support and make note the following behavior. If the serial console output does display any output, please gather the console output and provide these details in the support case.