To disable or opt-out of telemetry data being sent to Pulse Secure, perform the following steps:
- Login to the admin web interface
- Navigate to Maintenance > System > Options
- Uncheck the option for Automatic Version Monitoring
Starting with Pulse Mobile 6.3.X, telemetry, like Google Analytics and Crash Analytics, were added to help better understand what features are utilized and collect logs when users face any crash when using the Pulse Mobile for Android or iOS application.
To disable or opt-out of this feature, this can be completed from the Pulse Connect Secure (PCS) admin console running 8.3R1 and above.
- Login to the PCS admin console.
- Navigate to System > Configuration > Telemetry
- Uncheck the boxes for Enable Google Analytics and/or Enable Crash Analytics
Note: Currently, this option is not available for release prior to 8.3R1.