Currently, Pulse Secure does not support merge multiple Pulse connection sets. The recommendation is to determine a master device to make all connection changes to and push these changes using push configuration or XML import/export to ensure all devices have the same server id.
Before making any changes to the device, please make sure to make a backup of the existing configuration.
- Login to PCS admin console.
- Navigate to Maintenance > Import/Export > Export XML
- Under Pulse Secure client, select the radio button for From SELECTED connections
- Select the appropriate connections to export (Steps 2-4 should be taken again of the connections exist on different devices)
- Open the XML file in a text editor.
- Determine the <server-id> value and make a note of this value
- Copy all content between before and after (not including) the <connections> </connections> tags
- Paste the content into the second XML file between the <connections> </connections> tags
- Perform a find all for <server-id> and ensure to replace server id with the new value.
- Save the modified file
- Import XML back to the PCS device