For Android, PWS does allow the administrator to limit the copy / paste function between profiles. Pulse WorkSpace uses the Android for Work feature, PWS can tell the operating system to limit the copy / paste function between the enterprise managed workspace and the user's personal workspace or profile.
To enable this feature, perform the following steps
- Login to PWS admin console
- From the top menu bar, select WorkSpace
- From the WorkSpace menu, select Policies
- From the left menu, select Global Settings
- From the right pane, click Properties
- Under Android Restrictions, select Disallow Cross Profile Copy Paste
- Set the value to TRUE
As of iOS 10.3, Apple does not have any feature within the operating system to disallow the COPY/PASTE feature. Given this fact, Pulse Workspace is also unable to limit this feature.