To configure the HTML5 Access bookmarks using a multi-valued attribute, LDAP server should be configured as User Directory/Attribute on the user realm. In this example, the attribute <userattr.otherMobile> will be used.
- Navigate to Users > Resource Profiles > HTML5 Access
- Click New Profile
- Under HTML5 Access Resource Profiles, in the Host field, enter the multi-valued attribute, i.e <userattr.otherMobile>.
- Map it to user role
- Click Save Changes
- Click Bookmarks tab
- Change the bookmark name to <userattr.otherMobile>
- Navigate to Realm > Role Mapping > Rule
- In the LDAP Auth server, click Server Catalog > Attributes
- Add the multi-valued attribute to the server catalog. This step is required or the attribute will not be pulled during authentication.
- Click OK
Configuring attribute on Active Directory:
- From the AD server, navigate to Active Directory Users and Computers
- Right-click a user account, then click Properties
- Select Attribute Editor tab
- From the list of attributes, find the attribute to modify
- Click Edit
- In the Value to add field, enter the list of IP addresses of the remote workstations
- Click OK