To create your Pulse One / Workspace domain (Software as a Service):
- Navigate to https://www.pulseone.net/signup
- After Sign up, an email will be sent to the email account used
- From the email, click Create Account
- Please fill in the fields to register the domain
- An email is sent to the email account used to create the Pulse One account.
- In the email click on Get Started and a browser window will prompt to enter credentials to log into Pulse One.
- To install a license on the Pulse One / Pulse Workspace: Refer to KB40558 - How to install licenses on Pulse One or Workspace
To Activate Pulse Workspace follow the steps below:
- Login to the Pulse One account
- From the top menu, click Workspaces
- In this screen Pulse Workspace can be enabled:
- Option 1: If you do not have a Pulse workspace license key click on Try Pulse Workspace. (Note: The trial license will expire in 60 days from the activation date.)
- Option 2: If a license key is already acquired, fill in the blank field with the license key and click GO.
Note: Once Pulse Workspace is enable the page for Pulse Workspace will look like the below screenshot.
To manage Pulse Workspace, refer to the Pulse One configuration guide Pulse Once / Workspace.
- From the left menu, click Pulse One
- Click Pulse Workspace Configuration Guide.
- Click PDF Downloads