Configuration on PCS box acting as Service Provider:
- Navigate to Users > Resource Policies > VPN Tunneling > Connection Profiles.
- Create a profile for connection and select IPv4 address pool under IPv4 address assignment section on page.
- Type the user attributes value as
In the scenario when the IDP is also a PCS box with RADIUS configured for authentication:
- The IDP should pass the correct attribute value in assertion statement to the PCS for it to be able to assign the IP to the client
- Navigate to Authentication > Auth Servers
- Under RADIUS accounting, select the checkbox for VPN Tunnel assigned IP address
- Under Authentication > Signing In > Sign-In SAML > Identity Provider, enter the value Framed-IP-Address
- Under Attribute Name, enter the value Framed-IP-Address
This will ensure that the IDP sends the <userAttr.Framed-IP-Address> attribute in the assertion to the SP.