All current Pulse Secure products that have not reached their End-Of-Life (EOL) milestone
(as of October 26, 2017) have been evaluated. There are no Pulse Secure products impacted by vulnerability described in CVE-2017-13080
- All versions of Pulse Mobile for iOS and Android are not impacted
- All versions of Pulse Secure Desktop (macOS, Windows and Linux) are not impacted
- All versions of Network Connect (FIPS and non-FIPS) are not impacted
- All versions of Odyssey Access client are not impacted
- All versions of JSAM and WSAM are not impacted
Pulse Secure is highly recommend to upgrade the corresponding operating system to a patched release for CVE-2017-13080. If upgrading the operating system to a patch release is not possible, Pulse Secure recommends to continue using WPA2 as this remains the most secure Wi-Fi security mechanism and switching to WEP or WPA is not suggested.