To resolve this issue, the Juniper Network Service should be disabled on vEthernet switch or Network Bridge depending on how the virtual switches are created in Hyper-V manager.
Follow the steps below to disable the Juniper Network Service on any Hyper-V Virtual Ethernet Adapters:
- Open the Control Panel
- Select Network and Sharing Center
- Click Change Adapter Settings
- Locate the Network Bridge with the description "Microsoft Network Adapter".
- Right click Network Bridge
- Select Properties
- Uncheck the box next to Juniper Network Service
- Verify that the Wifi adapter can detect and connect to a wireless network.
If this does not help, disabling the vEthernet interface may resolve the issue.