When will Pulse Secure officially support macOS 10.14 Mojave?
Pulse Secure is currently qualifying macOS Mojave 10.14 with the following releases:
- Pulse Connect Secure 8.3R7
- Pulse Connect Secure 9.0R3 (tentative for Mid December)
- Pulse Policy Secure 9.0R3 (tentative for Mid December)
- Pulse Secure Desktop 9.0R3 (tentative by Mid December)
macOS Mojave 10.14 is compatible with Pulse Secure Desktop client 9.0R2.1.
Qualified Platform: The platforms listed as qualified have been systematically tested by the Pulse Secure Quality Assurance department as part of this release.
Compatible Platform: The platforms listed as compatible have not been systematically tested by our QA department in this release; however, Pulse Secure expects that the Pulse functionality will work based on testing of previous releases and knowledge of the platform.
Future support for 64-bit applications on macOS
- 64-bit support for Host Checker and Pulse Secure Application Launcher (PSAL) will be added in the officially supported releases mentioned above.
- Due to NPAPI plug-in removal from Safari 12 (in macOS 10.12.6, macOS 10.13.6 and macOS 10.14), Pulse Secure Java-based applications such as JSAM and Java RDP Hob Applet will not launch via Safari browser.
- When launching a 32-bit Pulse Secure application (i.e. PDC 5.3) on macOS High Sierra starting with version 10.13.4, a one-time alert will be displayed that the "App is not optimized for your Mac". This does not prevent the application from running and will not affect the functionality of the Pulse client.
- Pulse Desktop client for Mac OS X does not support "Dark" mode on macOS Mojave. If user switches to "Dark" mode, the Pulse UI remains unchanged.
|Issue||PR #||Fixed In||KBID|
Pulse UI connection details are blackened out with Pulse Desktop client Mac O SX Edition on macOS Mojave
|With Pulse for Mac OS X 9.0.2 on macOS Mojave, Host Checker fails to complete with error "Host Checker is not installed properly".||PRS-368320||9.0R3 PCS/ C9.0R3 PPS|| |