We need to check for any third party software which can conflict for example Bonjour, Symantec Unified agent, 3rd party VPN software etc.
We can perform troubleshooting as documented in KB40887 - How to isolate or fix third party conflict issue with Pulse Secure Desktop client
If we have performed the troubleshooting and still see the issue, open a support case
with below logs :Note : We can collect the below logs if we can find a user who can consistently replicate the issue.If issue is random across different users and it is difficult to find a user to replicate issue, open support case with PCS logs (Logs/Monitoring > save all logs) and Client side logs only.
PCS side Logs :KB22509 - What server side logs will be required when I open a Network Connect (NC) or Pulse client case?
Mention Timestamp on PCS when issue occured.
Client side logs :
1. Pulse client logs KB17327 - How to collect the log file from Pulse Secure Desktop client?
2. Wireshark capture from Physical and VPN adapter.
3. MSinfo32 logs
- Go to Start > Run
- Type msinfo32.exe
- Select File > Save
- Browse to an appropriate location to save the file
- Type a filename into the appropriate field and ensure Save as type is set to System Information File (*.NFO)
- Click Save
4. Timestamp on client when issue occured.