To resolve this issue, please upgrade to the following releases:
- Pulse Secure Desktop 9.0R2.1 and above
- Pulse Secure Desktop 5.3R7 and above
Note: The following code change is client-side only and is not necessary to upgrade the Pulse Connect Secure (PCS) server version.
Set the Network List Service service to manual and start the service from the Services menu.
- From Windows, navigate to the Services MMC
- From the right pane, find Network Listing Service (netprofm)
- Double-click the Network Listing Service service
- Modify the Startup type from Disabled to Manual
- Check the service status and if it stopped, click Start.
- Click Apply
- Click OK