This issue was resolved by removing the NLA restart in the following Pulse Secure Desktop releases:
- Pulse Secure Desktop 9.0R2.1 and up
- Pulse Secure Desktop 5.3R7 and up (tentative for early November)
Note: The following code change is client-side only and is not necessary to upgrade the Pulse Connect Secure (PCS) server version.
Set the Network List Service service to manual and start the service from the Services menu.
- From Windows, navigate to the Services MMC
- From the right pane, find Network Listing Service (netprofm)
- Double-click the Network Listing Service service
- Modify the Startup type from Disabled to Manual
- Check the service status and if it stopped, click Start.
- Click Apply
- Click OK