Follow the steps below to resolve this issue
- From the PCS admin console, navigate to Configuration > Certificate > Device Certificates
- Select the certificate that has been applied to the port the user is connecting to.
- From the Certificate Details page, under Certificates click Download to download the self-signed certificate.
- Send the certificate to the Linux Ubuntu user and instruct the user to copy the certificate to the following directory:
- Then have the user run the following command to register the certificate with a valid host name:
$ sudo cp <PCS Hostname>.crt /usr/local/share/ca-certificates/<PCS Hostname>.crt
- Instruct the user to then run the following command to update the certificate store:
$ sudo update-ca-certificates --fresh
- Click on connect button from Pulse GUI to connect with Pulse Secure VPN.