Starting in 9.1R1 and 9.0R4 release, Host Checker will report only partitions that support encryption and ignore all other partitions.
If upgrade is not possible, configure Host Checker to detect a specific volume.
- Login to admin web interface
- Navigate to Endpoint Security > Host Checker
- Under Policies, select the corresponding policy
- From the selected policy, select Mac tab
- Under Rule Settings, select the corresponding rule
- Under Drive Configuration Details, select the radio button for Specific Drives
- In the Drive Letters field, enter MACINTOSH HD
- Click Save Changes