1. When does Pulse Secure plan to release the 9.0.0 Pulse Android client?
Pulse Secure plans to release the 9.0.0 Pulse Android Client during week of 17th February 2020.
2. How do you apply for beta program ?
Pulse Secure thanks our beta testers for Pulse Secure Android client, an exclusive community which gets to see all the new Secure Access innovation early, and more importantly, gets to validate the upcoming release in your deployments, and provide early feedback to Pulse Secure, on any ways we can improve the experience for you and your user base.
If not registered already,interested users and Organizations can register for beta program by sending a mail to email@example.com with :
3. What if I find an issue. Will Pulse Secure support assist ?
Yes, during beta testing, if any issue is found, you can send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the issue like a video, how to replicate issue,screenshots and Pulse client logs.
4. When does pulse Secure plan to release the external beta Client 9.0.0 for Android ?
Pulse Secure plans to release the external beta by week of 20th January 2020.
Key highlights of this release are :
- A single unified client that gives users SDP & VPN access for a simple and easy user experience that is consistent across operating systems for increased productivity. For more information about SDP, please visit https://www.pulsesecure.net/products/sdp-overview/
- General bug fixes to improve overall stability of the product .
NOTE : Beta testing closes week of 10th February 2020.
For any feedback, please reach us at