|Problem or Goal|
1. When does Pulse Secure plan to release the 9.2.0 Pulse Android client ?
Pulse Secure is planning to release Android Pulse Client 9.2.0 to production (Google Play) during the week of 28th September 2020.
2. How do you apply for beta program ?
If not registered already, interested users and organizations can register for beta program by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org using your Google ID & Organization Name
3. If I find an issue, will Pulse Secure support assist ?
Yes, during beta testing, if any issue is found, you can send a mail to email@example.com with details of the issue like a video, how to replicate issue,screenshots and Pulse client logs.
4. When does pulse Secure plan to release the external beta Client 9.2.0 for Android ?
Pulse Secure will release the Android 9.2.0 beta client for testing on 17th September 2020.
The key highlights of this release are:-
Bug fixes :
- SAML SLO(SAML single logout) Support.
- Disconnect button support for PZTA Connection
- Customer Bug fixes
- Android 6 crash
- SAN certificate check
- FQDN deny rule support
- Samsung Android 10 issue.
For any feedback, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Note : Beta closes week of 21st September 2020|