1. When does Pulse Secure plan to release the 9.8.1 Pulse Android client ?
Pulse Secure is planning to release Android Pulse Client 9.8.1 to production (Google Play) based on Android 12 release timelines.
2. How do you apply for beta program ?
If not registered already, interested users and organizations can register for beta program by sending a mail to
DL-Classic-Beta-Feedback@ivanti.com using your Google ID & Organization Name
3. If I find an issue, will Pulse Secure support assist ?
Yes, during beta testing, if any issue is found, you can send a mail to
DL-Classic-Beta-Feedback@ivanti.com with details of the issue like a video, how to replicate issue,screenshots and Pulse client logs.
4. When does pulse Secure plan to release the external beta Client 9.8.1 for Android?
Pulse Secure will release the Android 9.8.1 beta client for testing on 1st Sep, 2021.
The key highlights of this release are:
- Android 12 Day Zero Support
- PAND-4509 [Samsung Knox] Certificate authentication fails after FOTA update to Android 12.
- PAND-4508 [Samsung Knox] VPN is not re-connecting during WiFi switchover
For any feedback, please reach us at
|Note : Beta closes on 15th Sep 2021|