1. When does Pulse Secure plan to release the 9.10.0 Pulse Android client ?
Pulse Secure is planning to release Android Pulse Client 9.10.0 to production (Google Play) during the last week of Dec, 2021 (Tentative).
2. How do you apply for beta program ?
If not registered already, interested users and organizations can register for beta program by sending a mail to
DL-Classic-Beta-Feedback@ivanti.com using your Google ID & Organization Name
3. If I find an issue, will Pulse Secure support assist ?
Yes, during beta testing, if any issue is found, you can send a mail to
DL-Classic-Beta-Feedback@ivanti.com with details of the issue like a video, how to replicate issue,screenshots and Pulse client logs.
4. When does pulse Secure plan to release the external beta Client 9.10.0 for Android?
Pulse Secure has released the Android 9.10.0 beta client for testing on 16th Dec, 2021.
The key highlights of this release are:
- PZT-22921- ZTA Statistics
Customer PRS Fixed:
- PRS-404944 – Backend resources not accessible after the Pulse android client upgrade
- PAND-4960 – Pulse Client shows loading spinner when Minimum Client Version Enforcement failed.
For any feedback, please reach us at
|Note : Beta closes on 22nd Dec 2021|