|Problem or Goal|
1. When does Pulse Secure plan to release the 9.7.0 Pulse Android client ?
Pulse Secure is planning to release Android Pulse Client 9.7.0 to production (Google Play) on 23rd April 2021.
2. How do you apply for beta program ?
If not registered already, interested users and organizations can register for beta program by sending a mail to email@example.com using your Google ID & Organization Name
3. If I find an issue, will Pulse Secure support assist ?
Yes, during beta testing, if any issue is found, you can send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the issue like a video, how to replicate issue,screenshots and Pulse client logs.
4. When does pulse Secure plan to release the external beta Client 9.7.0 for Android?
Pulse Secure will release the Android 9.7.0 beta client for testing on 12th April, 2021.
The key highlight of this release is:-
- Stabilization and Bug fixes.
- IP + FQDN Split Tunneling Support for Classic
- Manual Proxy Support for Classic
- PRS-396618 Pulse mobile android client getting error 'Compliance check couldn't be completed" when trying to connect.
- PRS-396742 - VPN on demand traffic issue with Intune as MDM.
For any feedback, please reach us at email@example.com.
|Note : Beta closes on 21st April 2021|