|Problem or Goal|
1. When does Pulse Secure plan to release the 9.3.0 Pulse Android client ?
Pulse Secure is planning to release Android Pulse Client 9.3.0 to production (Google Play) during the week of 26th Oct, 2020.
2. How do you apply for beta program ?
If not registered already, interested users and organizations can register for beta program by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org using your Google ID & Organization Name
3. If I find an issue, will Pulse Secure support assist ?
Yes, during beta testing, if any issue is found, you can send a mail to email@example.com with details of the issue like a video, how to replicate issue,screenshots and Pulse client logs.
4. When does pulse Secure plan to release the external beta Client 9.3.0 for Android?
Pulse Secure will release the Android 9.3.0 beta client for testing on 19th Oct, 2020.
The key highlights of this release are:-
Bug fixes :
- Android 11 Support.
- IPv6 ESP mixed-mode support.
- Stabilization and Bug fixes.
- Client freezes after entering TOTP token with certificate realm restriction.
For any feedback, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Note : Beta closes week on 27th Oct 2020|