|Problem or Goal|
1. When does Pulse Secure plan to release the 9.7.0 Pulse iOS client ?
Pulse Secure is planning to release iOS Pulse Client 9.7.0 to production (App Store) by the 23rd of April 2021.
2. How do you apply for beta program ?
If not registered already, interested users and organizations can register for the beta program by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org using your Apple ID & Organization Name.
3. If I find an issue, will Pulse Secure support assist ?
Yes, during beta testing, if any issue is found, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com with description of the issue and supporting data like a video, steps to replicate issue, screenshots and Pulse client logs.
4. When does Pulse Secure plan to release the external beta Client 9.7.0 for iOS ?
Pulse Secure has released the iOS 9.7.0 beta client for testing on 12th April 2021.
The key highlights of this release are:
|Note: Beta closes on 21st April 2021.|
- PIOS-3702 - Add host to header field support.
- PIOS-3774 -PCS Manual and automatic proxy support.
- PZT-15041 - Supporting New enrolment flow for PZTA.
- PIOS-3954 - IP+FQDN based split tunnelling for PZTA.
- Bug fixes and VPN stability improvement.
For any feedback, please reach us at pulseiOS@pulsesecure.net.
- PRS-397990 - Login failed after first successful attempt if the password contains ? mark.
- PRS-396146 - Pulse Mobile Per App + T-Mobile Cellular connection fail.
- PIOS-3916 – Proxy PAC is not working with Enable split tunnelling mode.
- PIOS-3859 – Proxy is bypassed when the Proxy server is down.