|Problem or Goal|
1. When does Pulse Secure plan to release the 9.5.0 Pulse iOS client ?
Pulse Secure is planning to release iOS Pulse Client 9.5.0 to production (App Store) by the 25th of December 2020.
2. How do you apply for beta program ?
If not registered already, interested users and organizations can register for the beta program by sending an e-mail to email@example.com using your Apple ID & Organization Name.
3. If I find an issue, will Pulse Secure support assist ?
Yes, during beta testing, if any issue is found, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with description of the issue and supporting data like a video, steps to replicate issue, screenshots and Pulse client logs.
4. When does Pulse Secure plan to release the external beta Client 9.5.0 for iOS ?
Pulse Secure has released the iOS 9.5.0 beta client for testing on 14th December 2020.
The key highlights of this release are:
|Note: Beta closes on 20th December 2020.|
For any feedback, please reach us at pulseiOS@pulsesecure.net.
- Fixed Crash issue observed during SAML Authentication with Wkwebview.
- Fixed Localization issues.
- Bug fixes and VPN stability improvements.