|Problem or Goal|
1. When does Pulse Secure plan to release the 9.8.0 Pulse iOS client ?
Pulse Secure is planning to release iOS Pulse Client 9.8.0 to production (App Store) by the 30th of June 2021.
2. How do you apply for beta program ?
If not registered already, interested users and organizations can register for the beta program by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org using your Apple ID & Organization Name.
3. If I find an issue, will Pulse Secure support assist ?
Yes, during beta testing, if any issue is found, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com with description of the issue and supporting data like a video, steps to replicate issue, screenshots and Pulse client logs.
4. When does Pulse Secure plan to release the external beta Client 9.8.0 for iOS ?
Pulse Secure has released the iOS 9.8.0 beta client for testing on 14th June 2021.
The key highlights of this release are:
|Note: Beta closes on 22nd June 2021.|
- PIOS-3952 - Proxy Pac file support for Client and MDM configuration.
- Bug fixes and VPN stability improvement.
- PIOS-3916 : Proxy pac doesn't work in split tunnelling mode when it's pushed from PCS or MDM.
- PIOS-3859 : Proxy is bypassed for tunnel traffic when proxy server is down.
For any feedback, please reach us at pulseiOS@pulsesecure.net.