|Problem or Goal|
1. When does Pulse Secure plan to release the 9.4.0 Pulse iOS client ?
Pulse Secure is planning to release iOS Pulse Client 9.4.0 to production (App Store) by the 27th of November 2020.
2. How do you apply for beta program ?
If not registered already, interested users and organizations can register for the beta program by sending an e-mail to email@example.com using your Apple ID & Organization Name.
3. If I find an issue, will Pulse Secure support assist ?
Yes, during beta testing, if any issue is found, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with description of the issue and supporting data like a video, steps to replicate issue, screenshots and Pulse client logs.
4. When does Pulse Secure plan to release the external beta Client 9.4.0 for iOS ?
Pulse Secure has released the iOS 9.4.0 beta client for testing on 18th November 2020.
The key highlights of this release are:
|Note: Beta closes on 24th November 2020.|
For any feedback, please reach us at pulseiOS@pulsesecure.net.
- Fix for L4 Per app VPN traffic slowness on iOS 14.x.
- Localization of Certificate Alert warning.
- Bug fixes and VPN Stability improvements.