1. When does Pulse Secure plan to release the 9.10.0 Pulse iOS client ?
Pulse Secure is planning to release iOS Pulse Client 9.10.0 to production (App Store) during the last week of December, 2021 (Tentative)
2. How do you apply for beta program ?
If not registered already, interested users and organizations can register for the beta program by sending an e-mail to
DL-Classic-Beta-Feedback@ivanti.com using your Apple ID & Organization Name.
3. If I find an issue, will Pulse Secure support assist ?
Yes, during beta testing, if any issue is found, you can send an e-mail to
DL-Classic-Beta-Feedback@ivanti.com with description of the issue and supporting data like a video, steps to replicate issue, screenshots and Pulse client logs.
4. When does Pulse Secure plan to release the external beta Client 9.10.0 for iOS?
Pulse Secure has released the iOS 9.10.0 beta client for testing on 16th Dec 2021.
The key highlights of this release are:
|Note: Beta closes on 22nd Dec 2021.|
For any feedback, please reach us at
- PZT-22920 - ZTA Statistics