1. When does Pulse Secure plan to release the 9.9.0 Pulse iOS client ?
Pulse Secure is planning to release iOS Pulse Client 9.9.0 to production (App Store) during the last week of October, 2021.
2. How do you apply for beta program ?
If not registered already, interested users and organizations can register for the beta program by sending an e-mail to
DL-Classic-Beta-Feedback@ivanti.com using your Apple ID & Organization Name.
3. If I find an issue, will Pulse Secure support assist ?
Yes, during beta testing, if any issue is found, you can send an e-mail to
DL-Classic-Beta-Feedback@ivanti.com with description of the issue and supporting data like a video, steps to replicate issue, screenshots and Pulse client logs.
4. When does Pulse Secure plan to release the external beta Client 9.9.0 for iOS ?
Pulse Secure has released the iOS 9.9.0 beta client for testing on 11th Oct 2021.
The key highlights of this release are:
|Note: Beta closes on 25th Oct 2021.|
- Multiple SignIn URL Support.
- Tenant CA Certificate Rotation
- Integrate WKwebview support and UIwebview Deprecation.
- Bug fixes & VPN Stability Improvements.
Customer PRS fixed:
- PRS-402238 – Voice Over in iOS fails for Pulse login options
For any feedback, please reach us at
- PIOS-4523 - 9.9.0 : Smart card throws "server is not responding" when pre or post sign in or HC enabled.