KB43606 - How to automate the creation of sign-in policies, realms and roles using XML import/export
KB40250 - AAA/SignIn URL: How to prevent users from browsing to other sign-in policies by changing the sign-in URL index value
KB44111 - How to add hyperlinks on Sign-in Notifications?
KB44227 - How to create custom expressions using PPS Profiler device attributes
KB40439 - All Host Checker policies are being evaluated when reaching a sign-in page for Pulse Connect Secure (PCS) device
KB40033 - [Customer Support Tools] How to create a case from the Case Center at my.pulsesecure.net
KB40330 - System: Push config fails when the target has a sign-in notification configured on the admin URL configured as the push target
KB15253 - How to customize sign-in page for standalone Network Connect launcher
KB44587 - How to create a global Virtual Traffic Manager cluster?
KB44437 - Receiving "FAILURE: Missing/Invalid sign-in URL" when perform SAML authentication
What would you like to know?
< Back to search results
KB45358 - How to create a Sign-In Policy
Last Modified Date
9/19/2022 8:23 PM
This KB details the steps needed to create a sign-in policy to your unique requirements.
Problem or Goal
1. Navigate to the following path Authentication>Signing in>Sign in policies>Click new URL
2. Enter a sign in URL that Starts with */
Example of the sign-in URL is */multi (https://PCS IP/multi)
3. Under sign-in page select the sign-in page you created
If you don't have a sign in page follow
KB45359 - How to create a Sign-In page
4. Select the authentication realms you want your users to be able to choose from.
You can choose if you want your users to choose a realm from a list or they can manually enter it in the address bar.
5. You may also configure Pre-Auth and Post-Auth notifications using the check boxes below authentication realm.
6. When finished click Save Changes
For more information please review the admin guide.
Was this article helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this article more useful.