Engineering investigated this issue and has recommended the following workaround:Note:
The upgrade process will be faster if the ICS 9.1R16 package is already uploaded to the Staging area.
1. Check if Archiving is enabled.
2. Uncheck only the Archive user access log
> Clear log after archivin
3. Then try to upgrade and see if the error goes away.
4. If the error persists, uncheck the archiving check boxes for all logs and configs. This is temporary and can be reinstated after the upgrade either via XML export of Archiving or manually re-checking. Note:
The latter is better as the system caches the last setting and just needs to check the Archiving check boxes back.
5. Try the upgrade again, it should complete upgrading with no further errors.
If the issue persists, please open a support case along with Binary System/User configs.
This bug is being fixed in the ICS 9.1R17 release (Tentative for October 2022).