Problem or Goal 1. When does Ivanti plan to release the 22.3.1 Ivanti Secure Access Android Client ( GA release)?
Ivanti is planning to release Android Ivanti Secure Access Client 22.3.1 to production (Google Play) during the 4th Week of Nov 2022.2. How do you apply for beta program ?
If not registered already, interested users and organizations can register for the beta program by sending an e-mail to DL-Classic-Beta-Feedback@ivanti.com using your Google ID & Organization Name.3. If I find an issue, will Ivanti support assist ?
Yes, during beta testing, if any issue is found, you can send an e-mail to DL-Classic-Beta-Feedback@ivanti.com with a description of the issue and supporting data like a video, steps to replicate issue, screenshots and Ivanti Secure client logs.4. When does Ivanti plan to release the external beta Client 22.3.1 for Android ?
Ivanti has released the Android 22.3.1 beta client for testing on 12th October,2022.
|Note: Beta closes on 26th Oct, 2022.|
The Key highlights
of this release are:
- PZT-33411 - Actionable Insights
Customer Bug(s) fixed:
- PAND-5621 - Dark Mode Support
- PAND-4917 - Voice Over Support
- PAND-5620 - ICS config to switch client UI mode Classic/NeUX
- PAND-5252 - Device ID Validation Support (This feature requires ICS server running 9.1R16 and above)
5. When does Ivanti plan to release the external "Beta 2" Client 22.3.1 for Android ?
- PRS-412811: Inconsistencies in ISAC 22.2R1 UI for Chinese language (Traditional and Simplified)
Ivanti has released the Android 22.3.1 beta client (r824030.23)
for testing on 10th November,2022. Additional highlight for "Beta 2"
- PAND-5940 - Icon indicating status(disconnected) is missing for default profile in light mode.
Internal Found Issues Fixed:
|Note: Beta closes on 18th November, 2022.|
Known Issues: No new known issues to be highlighted
- PAND-5509: Under rare occasions, app services may restart automatically without interruptions to data traffic
- PAND-5545: Sometimes empty Home page is observed in Classic UI
- PAND-5638: [Android13]:App crashes when user connects/adds and connects to VPN profile for the first time
- PAND-5773: App crash is observed while enrolling to ZTA after fresh installation
For any feedback, please reach us at DL-Classic-Beta-Feedback@ivanti.com.