1. When does Ivanti plan to release the 22.3.1 Ivanti Secure Access iOS Beta Client ( GA release)?
Ivanti is planning to release Ivanti Secure Access iOS Client 22.3.1 to production (App Store) during the 4th Week of Nov 2022.2. How do you apply for beta program ?
If not registered already, interested users and organizations can register for the beta program by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
using your Apple ID & Organization Name.3. If I find an issue, will Ivanti support assist ?
Yes, during beta testing, if any issue is found, you can send an e-mail to [email protected]
with a description of the issue and supporting data like a video, steps to replicate issue, screenshots and Ivanti Secure client logs.4. When does Ivanti plan to release the external Beta Client 22.3.1 for iOS ?
Ivanti has released the iOS 22.3.1 beta client for testing on 13th October,2022
|Note: Beta closes on 26th Oct, 2022.|
The key highlights
of this release are:
• Product Stabilisation ZTA:
- PZT-33410 - Actionable Insights
PIOS-5410 - Dark mode support
PIOS-5406 - Voice over support
PIOS-5408 - ICS server Admin UI control for mobile. Customer Bug(s) fixed:
5. When does Ivanti plan to release the external "Beta 2" Client 22.3.1 for iOS ?
- PRS-412525 - Ivanti mobile client::Once after upgrading the iOS mobile client to 22.2R1 proxy was not honoured while pushing the profile using Intune.
- PRS-412811 - Inconsistencies in ISAC 22.2R1 UI for Chinese language (Traditional and Simplified)
Ivanti plan to release Beta refresh as “Beta 2“ by November 11, 2022 ( iOS Build No : 220.127.116.11069
Additional highlight for "Beta 2"
- PIOS-5698 : Icon indicating status(disconnected) is missing for default profile in light mode .
- PIOS-5674 : Not able to add a VPN profile when ISAC is launched from third party App
- PRS-412965 : VPN connection from Pulse iOS client on 4g/5g going into reasserting state frequently on iOS 15, works fine if used in Full Tunnel mode.
22.2.1 Known Issues fixed in 22.3.1 :
|Note: Beta closes on 18th November , 2022.|
- PIOS-5397 - Secure access App crashed consistently when try to connect with VPN disabled in PCS.
- PIOS-5340 - On iPad , Need Extreme Long swipe for connect and Disconnect.
- PIOS-5325 - Voice over is not supported for New UI/UX screens.
No new known issues to be highlighted
For any feedback, please reach us at [email protected]