This KB outlines the steps to enable or disable Pulse One configuration on the 22.3R1 version.
Problem or Goal
The 22.3R1 version for PCS/PPS is equipped with the nSA controller settings. However, if the customers want to enable Pulse One settings, they can do that by using the following commands on the serial console of the PCS/PPS device. 1611 - To enable the pulse one settings. 1610 - To disable the pulse one settings.
1. The appliance is running on 22.3R1.
2. The GUI only shows Ivanti Neuron for Secure Access(nSA) configuration tab.
3. Enabled Pulse One using the serial console by typing 1611.
4. On the GUI, we see the Pulse One settings under the System settings.
5. To disable the Pulse One settings, run the 1610 command on the serial console of the PCS/PPS device running on 22.3R1.
6. The option will also disappear from the GUI.
CONCLUSION:In order to enable Pulse One settings on PCS/PPS devices running on 22.3R1, you'd have to use the 1611 command on the serial console of the PCS/PPS device to enable the Pulse One settings on the GUI and similarly, to disable the Pulse One settings, you'd have to use 1611 command on the serial console as depicted above.
NOTE: After enabling the Pulse One settings, customers can either configure nSA or Pulse One. We cannot configure both at the same time.
If Pulse One is configured, we'll see the following message if we hover over the Ivanti Neurons for Secure Access(nSA) configuration tab and vice versa.