For Windows OS:
1. Uninstall Pulse/ Pulse Secure client from Control Panel> Add and Remove Programs.
2. Delete the Juniper Networks and Pulse Secure Folder from C:\Program Files\
3. Delete Juniper Networks and Pulse Secure Folder from C:\Users\Public
4. Go to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\ and delete Juniper Networks and Pulse Secure Folder
5. Delete JuniperSetupControl and PulseSetupControl from Start>>Control Panel>>Internet Options>>General>>Settings>>View Objects.
6. Remove the Juniper Networks Virtual Adapter from Device Manager, click View on top>>Select Show Hidden Devices>>Go to the Network Adapter and remove Juniper Networks Virtual Adapter
7. Delete the Juniper Networks folder following windows registry entries:
8. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion the value 'DevicePath' should point to '%SystemRoot%\inf'.
9. Please go to the registry and make a slight change in the value of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Network\MaxNumFilters to 14.
10. Open a command line "as Administrator", run "pnputil -e > pnplist.txt", find everything in there that has the name "Juniper"/"Pulse Secure" in it, then run "pnputil -d oemXX.inf" for each entry, where "XX" is the actual number of the entry.
11. Restart the machine.
12. Install the Pulse Secure installer service on the user's machine.
13. Download the new version of Pulse Client for the user's machine and install.
For MAC OS:
Execute the following 2 commands from the terminal window : ( This is to show the hidden files from the MAC )
1. defaults write com.apple.Finder AppleShowAllFiles true
2. killall Finder
Execute the following steps again from the terminal :
1. sudo rm -rf ~/Library/Application\ Support/Juniper\ Networks/SetupClient
2. sudo rm -rf ~/Library/Application\ Support/Juniper\ Networks/HostChecker.app
3. rm -rf ~/Library/Logs/Juniper\ Networks
4. sudo rm -rf /Applications/Network\ Connect.app
5. sudo /usr/local/juniper/nc/install/uninstall_nc.sh
Go to Finder on the following location and drag the Juniper Folders to the Trash ( We are trying to delete the left out files and folders )
Library/Application Support/Juniper Networks -- Drag the Juniper Networks folder to the trash. ( This is will be from the User profile )
Library/Application Support/Juniper Networks -- ( The same location from the root i.e Macintosh HD )
Also try the following:
Uninstall Junos Pulse (if installed) by moving /Applications/Junos Pulse.app to the Trash.
Remove ~/Library/Application Support/Juniper Networks/SetupClient.
Download the new version of Pulse Client for the user's machine and install.