- Install rewrite filter 556158 on the PCS device. This filter is applicable to any PCS OS.
Note: The performance depends on the amount of mail in the folder.
- Configure the resource with alternate access methods, such as Pass Through Proxy (PTP), SAM, and Network Connect/Pulse.
To install the rewrite filter:
- Logon to the IVE as an administrator.
- Go to Resource Policies > Web > Rewriting Filters.
- Install the rewrite filter - 556158.
- The filter is usable in all SA devices; it is not device specific.
- Make sure that the resource in the filter matches the resource being accessed.
- Test the results again on the client machine.
If there is no Rewriting Filter option available:
- Go to Resource Policies > Web
- Under Rewriting, select the Rewriting Filters checkbox.
If the Rewriting Filters
option is still unavailable, it can be obtained by installing the Rewriter Filter License.Note: The rewrite filter license is not required for PCS series OS version 6.4 or later.
For more information, refer to:KB13498 - Where can I get the Rewriter Filter License key for Pulse Connect Secure(PCS) releases?KB10195 - [PCS] Rewriting Filters – What is it, When is it used, and How do I implement it?