- Go to the RemoteApp via Windows 2008 server > Administrative Tools > Terminal Services > Terminal Services RemoteApp Manager. The RemoteApp Manager window is displayed:
- From the Action menu, click Add RemoteApp Programs:
- The RemoteApp Wizard window is displayed. Click Next:
- The RemoteApp Wizard dialog box is displayed. From the list of applications, select the Calculator check box and then click Properties:
- The RemoteApp Properties window for the calculator is displayed. Copy the path and alias name mentioned in the Location and Alias fields and save the information to a Notepad file. Close the window by clicking the X symbol located at the upper-right hand corner of the window.
- Click Next:
- You can now find the Calculator application listed in the RemoteApp Programs section:
- In the PCS, go to User Role > Terminal Services > Sessions and click Add Session. In the Session section, type the alias and path, copied in step 5, in the Alias Name and working directory fields; as shown below:
- Now when users logon to the PCS portal and click the Terminal Services bookmark, they will be able to access the remote application on their computer.