To configure the PCS device for Radius authentication with One Time Password (OTP), perform the following procedure:
- Configure the Radius server in the PCS device and ensure that the Users authenticate using tokens or one-time passwords check box is selected:
- Create Radius Rules with appropriate actions for Access Challenge and Access Reject, as shown below:
- In the LDAP server, type the mobile number, to which the OTP has to be sent, for every user:
Logon to the PCS device with the Radius credentials:
Type the OTP that was sent to your registered mobile number:
After both authentications are passed, you will be logged in:Backend OTP configuration
- Enable the Radius server:
- Configure the database for the Radius server.
- Type the OTP attribute in the LDAP database that holds the user mobile number:
- Configure the SMS Delivery details:
- Create a Radius client for the PCS device.
- Associate the user database and OTP delivery method: